Low Morale: a series of flash animations portraying one man's struggle to cope with working life

Thursday, October 04, 2007

I was fooling around the internet (again) and I discovered a very interesting flash animation called Low Morale! Despite the fact that this was pretty old I have never ran across it before. To get an idea about it read the extract below:

Low morale is a series of animations portraying one man's struggle to cope with the soul-sapping, will-to-live draining, life mugging, morale crushing experiences of work. Any correlation between events shown and real-life have been researched



The highlight is the animation based on Radiohead's "Creed"!



Also check out JCBSong.co.uk, created by the same guy! I really like his scetch style!



And finally check out the guy (Monkeehub) himself!

1 candy-tate(s)!:

alphafoobar said...

Lol, I can't believe how old the content you based this article on is!!! I think I saw the flash animation for this sometime around 2000 (who knows - it might have been last year) But I am amped that you have found it, so I can find it again!!

Cheers!